Metal Gear Awesome 2 Metal Gear Awesome 2

Alright, but not as good as expected

It was funny, but didn't retain the same sort of fast paced style and humor of the original, and quite frankly I laughed more at that one than this, and it was shorter. Not bad, but not the conclusion to the awesome series I expected.

how many licks how many licks

Nice

Very well animated, and the voices are extremely well done. The concept is good too. Unlike the other crappy parodies of that commercial. Could've been a little longer, but otherwise yeah, it was awesome.

M.A. of Scott and Taylor M.A. of Scott and Taylor

Ok

It was all up in da hood yo, but not quite pimpin fresh, fo real!

Scott-Falco responds:

LAME

Video Gamerz -Episode 1- Video Gamerz -Episode 1-

Childish, but alright

WHile their is obviously some nice quality in it overall, the humor and style seem to be aimed at a target audience of 10-14 year olds. But it's a fairly high quality movie, with obvious signs of effort otherwise.

Scott-Falco responds:

Just sjut up chris u know u loved it :P

VG (Video Gamerz) Teaser VG (Video Gamerz) Teaser

ew!

Ack, horrible, loseriffic, It burned my eyes out it was so bad. Im feeling the letters on my keyboardwith my ass right now to type this!

Btw, dont flame me other people, im his brother ;)

Decline of Video Gaming 3 Decline of Video Gaming 3

Great

That was great, but i didnt liek how you can bash on the DS and not the PSP (in the beginning). I love the Ds, though the PSp is ok too..

Work it With Wario Work it With Wario

better than mario

Better than those mackdaddy marios IMO. Very nice, keep up the good work

Wannabee 8Bit - episode1 Wannabee 8Bit - episode1

good for a first flash

Actually, considering some flash i've seen, this is damned good for a first, the animation wasnt half bad (#1 problem with firsts i've seen), though the plot was.....lacking.

SSB:Brawl SSB:Brawl

Bowser shopulda won

but other than that, not bad.

American Idle American Idle

Nice

Very nice, glad to see a numa thing that doesnt suck :)